7 Things you Should Know About Sadia Farouq, the Youngest Minister in Buhari’s CabinetOctober 12, 2019
Here are 7 things you should know about her:
- She was born on November 5th, 1974 and is the youngest minister in President Buhari’s cabinet.
- Sadiya Farouq is one of the 7 women who make up Buhari’s ministers. She’s the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
- Sadiya Farouq was the Federal Commissioner for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, appointed in 2016.
- She served as the National Treasurer of the APC between June 2013 to June 2014.
- She served as the National Treasurer of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), one of the parties that merged to form the APC, between June 2013 to June 2014.
- She was in APC’s directorates of election planning and monitoring, field operations and fund-raising for the 2015 presidential election.
- She hails from Zamfara State and has a B.Sc in Business Administration from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. She also has a masters degree in International Affairs and Diplomacy and an MBA from the same school.
SOURCE: BELLA NAIJA
The post 7 Things you Should Know About Sadia Farouq, the Youngest Minister in Buhari’s Cabinet appeared first on .